domestic flight jakarta to denpaser

Subforum Tickets, airlines and transport 
68 bezoekers

Startpagina
Je bent nu in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > Bekijk onderwerp

18-01-2015 01:48 · [nieuws] Politieagent IndonesiŽ gepakt met xtc-pillen  (0 reacties)
18-01-2015 01:32 · [nieuws] Nederlander Ang Kiem Soei geŽxecuteerd in IndonesiŽ  (3 reacties)
17-01-2015 01:27 · [nieuws] Brandstofprijzen opnieuw flink verlaagd  (0 reacties)
16-01-2015 02:13 · IndonesiŽ gaat veroordeelde Nederlander executeren  (160 reacties)
05-08-2014 23:16 · [nieuws] Jakarta wil parkeermeters gaan plaatsen  (0 reacties)

nieuw onderwerp | reageer | nieuwste onderwerpen | actieve onderwerpen | inloggen
j_krekel
Gebruiker
spacer line

where can i book a cheap domestic flight online?

i know airasia, but they offer only flights from KL . (I might buy a ticket denpaser - KL, around 35 dollar ((it says on their website)). Anyone with experience in this matter??

Any tips for must do's (relaxted and chill) on java?

Great thanks,

Greetings Japie

Desi Clark
Gebruiker
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Dear Japie.

Try www.bouraq.com or www.ramantha.com or www.ga-citilink.com or via phone:

Batavia Air - 021-3840 888
Lion Air - 021 - 6337272, 63863838, 83793422, 8894218, 7268388
Jatayu Airlines - 021 - 345-8666, 345-7888
Adamair - 021- 690 9999
Star Air - 021 - 422 2878, 422 3050 (4 times a day to Denpasar)

Good luck!

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Beheerder
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hello Japie,

As Desi said, check out these (kind of) websites. There are many more, but I assume it's much easier and cheaper to book domestic flights in Indonesia yourself. There you can pick from various cheap tickets. I have seen DPS-JKT for 30 euro, single trip.

Yerun

Desi Clark
Gebruiker
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

WoW Yerun...are you working hard on your website? What time is it now over there (assuming is 6:30 am)?...

Japie, where in Java.. is it central, east, or west?

To relax or chill is very easy regardless where you at.... you just need to take a deep breath and a chill pil.. ha ha ha. j/k

Ease your mind..thats all it takes! Emoticon: Very funny

Desi Clark

Jeroen
Beheerder
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

It's 7:30 here, actually I should be heading to work now, but the weather is so nice.. see you!

Emoticon: Bye bye

Yerun

j_krekel
Gebruiker
spacer line

thanks very much on your kind replys!!

greetings japie

gerald
Gebruiker
spacer line

met de bouraq
Jkarta --Den pasar vanaf RP.290.000 nog geen Ä30.-

translated by Yerun:
with Bouraq
Jakarta - Denpasar from Rp 290.000, less than 30 euro's

Jeroen
Beheerder
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Gerald,

Here the same, there is an English and Dutch forum, please keep the languages the same, so people won't get confused.

Thanks

diederick
Gebruiker
User icon of diederick
spacer line

In the terminal for domestic flights of the Jakarta airport there are a number of salesdesks of various companies (Lionair, Star airlines, Merpati, Bouracq etc.). Maybe handy if you don't want (or don't can) buy tickets via internet or telephone.

Desi Clark
Gebruiker
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 01-08-2004 09:50 diederick wrote:
In the terminal for domestic flights of the Jakarta airport there are a number of salesdesks of various companies (Lionair, Star airlines, Merpati, Bouracq etc.). Maybe handy if you dont want (or dont can) buy tickets via internet or telephone.

I was at the terminal resto having bakso with my mom, then she started a conversation with a young lady who sat next to us. She told us how upset she was with the travel agent who told her that no seat available. So she went directly to Lionair salesdesk at the terminal to purchase her ticket..she got it! Well of course, the price is 2 or 3 times higher than the travel agent.

I read a morning newspaper, and found the ticket to Jogja is Rp. 165,000 one-way (just an example), so I called up the agent who posted the ad right away and asked for that ticket...but guess what, the agent came up with a higher price...i asked about the price on the ad.. his answered was..well ,"well we do not have that price anymore!"...

Everything is so unpredictable in Jakarta. It makes life more difficult!

Desi Clark

Plaats een reactie op dit onderwerp

Je moet ingelogged zijn om een bericht te plaatsen. Je kunt inloggen door hier te klikken.
Als je nog geen lid bent, kun je jezelf hier registreren.

nieuw onderwerp | reageer | nieuwste onderwerpen | actieve onderwerpen | inloggen

9,570,783 views - 117,907 berichten - 9,322 onderwerpen - 6,028 leden
 Gesponsorde links

© indonesiepagina.nl · feedback & contact · 2000 - 2020
Websites in ons netwerk: indahnesia.com · ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · suvono.nl

86,573,779 pageviews Een website van indahnesia.com